I know I’ve written about so many things I can now do. Little things and big things. Here’s some more.
- I can walk really fast without puffing
- I can empty the growing basket of clean clothes in my room and throw it all back while I look for a bra without my back hurting
- I can cross my legs. (I know it’s bad for my circulation Mum)
- When I walk my mid thigh actually doesn’t rub together 🕺now let me be clear. I will never have thigh gap. I don’t yearn to. If you have it, fantastic, but I will always have some padding.
- I never thought I’d take a photo like below
These were firm on me in January. Tight on me in December. I bought new active wear today. Yahoo!!!!!!